Established in 1910, YWCA San Antonio is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all. We envision a society where all people can thrive and all communities are valued, respected, and self-directed.
We would love for you to join our team!
SALARY AND BENEFITS
YWCA’s compensation program leads that of many other nonprofits in this area. We’ve got great employee benefits, including:
- Generous paid time off, including 12 days of vacation accrued in the first year of employment, 10 days of sick leave, 3 personal days, and up to 13 paid holidays each year.
- Medical coverage with a portion of the premium paid by YWCA. Dependent coverage (including domestic partner) is available via pre-tax deduction.
- Optional dental, vision, short/long term disability and life insurance.
- Medical benefits are available to regular staff members scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week.
- Retirement participation (required after 2 years of employment) with a contribution rate of 14% monthly with no required employee contribution.
- A 25% childcare discount on childcare fees for children and step-children enrolled at the YWCA Olga Madrid Child Development Center.
YWCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is pledged to carry out the spirit and letter of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations prohibiting unlawful discrimination in employment on the basis of age, ancestry, color, creed, gender, marital status, national origin, political ideology, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or the presence of a physical, mental, or sensory disability.
Current Job Opportunities
Currently, there are no job openings.