YWCA After School Program
Throughout the school year, the YWCA After School Program provides youth registered in Pre-k through 5th at different school sites with activities and experiences that promote optimal growth and development. Students receive a nutritious snack, homework assistance, tutoring and other school-related assistance in a program that is designed to be an extension of the educational school day.
Enrollment is open to any student registered in Pre –K thru. 5th grade at the following schools
East Central ISD
- Program is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Student to teacher ratios and campus capacity will follow ECISD reopening plan.
- Due to COVID-19, the YWCA will be following all State, City and District mandated protocols
- Masks and Identification are required to pick up students
Hours of Operation
- The program will be held after school until 6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday and will be closed on all student holidays
- Start date August 16, 2021
- End date May 24, 2022
- Tuition is $95 a month in addition to a one-time non-refundable supply fee of $25 per student, and a one-time non-refundable registration fee of $25 per family.
- For families registering more than one student you will receive $5 off each additional child.
- Tuition is subject to lower as the school opens to full capacity.
- Tuition payments are drafted on a monthly basis, the 1st of the month, regardless of what day of the week the 1st of the month falls.
- A $35 service charge is assessed for payments that are returned for insufficient funds.
- Should a child (ren) carry a balance into the new month the child (ren) will not be allowed into the program until tuition is paid in full.
Late Pickup Policy
The YWCA After School Program concludes at 6:00 pm. Any child picked up after 6:01 p.m. will incur a $30.00 per child fee at 6:01 plus an additional $1.00 per child each minute thereafter.
- All late fees must be paid in full before the child is permitted back into the program.
- Late fees will be drafted no later than noon the following day from the billing method on file.
- Highland Forest
- Pecan Valley
- Oak Crest
For more information, please contact Christina Lea at email@example.com or call 210.433.9922