YWCA After School Program
Throughout the school year, the YWCA After School Program provides youth registered in Pre-k through 5th at different school sites with activities and experiences that promote optimal growth and development. Students receive a nutritious snack, homework assistance, tutoring and other school-related assistance in a program that is designed to be an extension of the educational school day.
Enrollment is open to any student registered in Pre –K thru. 5th grade at the following schools
East Central ISD
Hours of Operation
- The program will be held after school until 6:00 pm, Monday thru. Friday and will be close on all school holidays
- Care on early release days will be offered for an additional fee
- Start date September 14, 2020
- End date May 26, 2020
- Tuition is $95 a month and includes supply and registration fee
- For families registering more than one student you will receive $5 off each additional child
- Tuition is subject to lower as the school opens to full capacity
- Tuition payments are drafted on a monthly basis, the 1st of the month, regardless of what day of the week the 1st of the month falls.
- A $35 service charged is assessed for payments that are returned for insufficient funds.
- Should a child(ren) carry a balance into the new month the child(ren) will not be allowed into the program until tuition is paid in full.
- Should the child(ren) carry a balance for more than 3 business days, the child(ren) will be dropped from the program and considered an new participant upon re-enrollment.
Late Pickup Policy
- Parent will be charged a $30.00 per child late fee at 6:01 p.m. plus additional $1.00 per child each minute thereafter.
- All late fees must be paid in full before the child is permitted back into the program.
- Cut off time to make a late payment will be noon the following day.
- All late fees must be paid in full before the child is permitted back into the programs.
- Late fees will be drafted no later than noon the following day.
- Program is based on a first come first serve basis
- Student to teacher ratios and campus capacity will follow ECISD reopening plan
- Due to COVID-19, the YWCA will be following all State, City and District mandated protocols
- Highland Forest
- Pecan Valley
- Oak Crest
For more information, please contact Christina Lea at email@example.com or call 210.433.9922