Every young person, regardless of individual circumstances, is endowed with innate abilities. It is our responsibility as parents, teachers, mentors, leaders, and friends to help youth identify these unique abilities. Without positive reinforcement, these abilities remain unrecognized and unused. The YWCA San Antonio is committed to providing local youth with opportunities to discover and use their unique skill sets.
Teens Taking Action is a social and racial justice leadership program for middle and high school students in San Antonio!
We are looking for young people (12-18 yo) who are ready to learn more about social and racial justice, and take an active role in becoming a leader in their community.
This program runs from Fall 2021-Spring 2022.
Please fill out our google form application to join our groups!
Register here ==== > TeensTakingAction
Questions or concerns? Email the Youth Director Kimberly Berry at email@example.com or call (210)433-9922.
- We have opened up 45 spots for local teens, ages 12-18, to participate in a FREE 6-week summer camp.
- Camp runs Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm, Fridays 9am-4pm.
- Teen will not be supervised outside these hours, please pick up on time or make other arrangements.
- FOOD: Hot lunch and snacks will be provided daily by San Antonio Food Bank.
- Teens are welcome to bring their own meals at any time or parent can drop off meal.
- Teens will have access to a microwave and refrigerator if needed.
Any questions please call the YWCA at (210)433-9922 to speak to any Youth Department Staff.
Register Here: bit.ly/TeenSummer2022