Established in 1910, YWCA San Antonio is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all. We envision a society where all people can thrive and all communities are valued, respected, and self-directed.
We would love for you to join our team!
SALARY AND BENEFITS
YWCA’s compensation program leads that of many other nonprofits in this area. We’ve got great employee benefits, including:
- Generous paid time off, including 12 days of vacation accrued in the first year of employment, 10 days of sick leave, 3 personal days, and up to 13 paid holidays each year.
- Medical coverage with a portion of the premium paid by YWCA. Dependent coverage (including domestic partner) is available via pre-tax deduction.
- Optional dental, vision, short/long term disability and life insurance.
- Medical benefits are available to regular staff members scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week.
- Retirement participation (required after 2 years of employment) with a contribution rate of 14% monthly with no required employee contribution.
- A 25% childcare discount on childcare fees for children and step-children enrolled at the YWCA Olga Madrid Child Development Center.